Muscle-soothing? Which to use and when?
Recently many friends are very into sports and want some relaxation on their muscle badly. You may know some products use Wintergreen and Peppermint essential oils that will leave a cooling sensation when applied topically. Keep reading for the unique ingredients, aromas, and uses of these products!
A blended oil that can COOL your muscle down
Ingredients: Wintergreen, Peppermint, Sage, Copaiba, Oregano, Lavender, Blue Cypress, Elemi, Vetiver, Dorado Azul
Scent: Mint, menthol, and a hint of sweetness. It smells like a wintergreen mint that you keep around for fresh breath!
What sets it apart: Its diversity! Available as an essential oil blend, a cooling sports gel, and a pain-relief cream. It covers all your athletic and adventure-time needs.
The COOL essential oil blend
Pack the coolest punch with the essential oil blend. At its most potent, standout ingredients like Wintergreen and Peppermint really shine. Dilute with base oil for an invigorating massage that smells delicious, feels amazing, and helps you not completely regret that 10-mile hike. Or attach a roller fitment and take it on the go so you can easily get post-activity application.
The COOL Sports Gel
Made with gym junkies and ironmen in mind, it is just the thing your muscles beg for before, during, and after the twentieth pull-up. Its aloe vera base makes for speedy absorption, which allows this formula’s incredible amount of essential oil—10 percent—to get right to work. You may be cursing your trainer’s name, but you’ll be singing the praises of Peppermint, menthol, and camphor moments after application.
The Pain-away essential oil blend
Ingredients: Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, Peppermint
Scent: Sweet, minty, and warm. The mix of Wintergreen and Clove gives it the aroma of minty root beer!
What sets it apart: Know that uncomfortable feeling that results from wrangling kids, sitting in three-hour lectures, or binging Netflix? It’s a nuisance that needs a natural touch and a cooling hand. Dilute 1 drop of this blended oil with 4 drops of base oil, rub into your temples and neck, and experience the stimulating aroma and refreshing sensation even in a busy grocery stores and stand-still traffic. To embrace the full benefits of this oil—always diluted—try the following:
– Apply to your chest in the morning for a minty experience that’s refreshing and awakening.
– Add a drop or two to the bottom of your feet for an evening luxury.
– Create a spa getaway by combining 10 drops with 1 cup Epsom salt in a warm bath.
The Relieving essential oil Roll-On
Ingredients: Peppermint, Lemon, Clove, Copaiba, Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Vetiver, Dorado Azul
Scent: Minty and woodsy. It creates the sense of walking through chilly woods while chewing a stick of gum!
What sets it apart: The most convenient of the bunch, this Roll-On is ready to improve your day with a simple swipe. Perfectly packaged in a pocket-fitting, purse-carrying roll-on, this pre-diluted invigorator will be the first item you check off your car emergency kit and travel checklist. We promise it’ll become the pick-me-up you can’t live without if you follow these steps:
– Treat yourself to a mini massage by rubbing on the nape of your neck and shoulders.
– Take a break from your gym reps and roll onto fatigued muscles.
– Keep this Roll-On in all the necessary places—desk drawer, bedside table, and glovebox.
Lemongrass is not just for repelling insects!
Scent: When you diffuse it, it feels like going to Thailand for a spa.
What sets it apart :
– Lemongrass is always a fabulous oil when diluted and applied to the body for occasional achiness and soothe muscles after exercise.
– Friends who often need to stand at work can try adding one or two drops of lemongrass with a pump of base oil for massage after bathing. The massage direction is from the calf towards the heart, repeating on each calf. You may notice the obvious improvement on the varicose veins in a month time.
BHBL EDUCATION facebook— Testimonial and sharings on healthy lifestyles
BHBL TRAINING facebook – One-stop full-time training for members who want to promote healthy lifestyles to others
BHBL AromatherapyCourse facebook– Hong Kong’s first Aromatherapy course (French style), BHBL members enjoy half price and priority registration
BHBL “精油身心靈” Book – Hong Kong’s first Aromatherapy essential oil book (French style), special offer for BHBL members
DrMomMom facebook – About Parent-child health and education