5 essential oils for travelers
The thrill of purchasing an airline ticket to a new country is the starting point of exciting and magical vacations. It is time for travel! Whether you’re headed to Japan, Singapore, or Thailand, travel can create some of the happiest memories. Navigating airports, foreign languages, or unknown cities, however, can put a damper on an otherwise adventurous week away. We want to make sure your only concern is whether you should buy one croissant or two. Check out our sightseeing secrets for a worry-free vacation.
Jet lag, sore legs, stomach issues—these are just a few things that could get in the way of a fun-filled getaway. That’s why you should carry along Peppermint essential oil for a little extra help along the way.
- Inhale Peppermint’s refreshing aroma after stepping off the plane for a much-needed pep in your step.
- Massage Peppermint on the bottoms of your feet after a long day of walking up and down the streets of your journey.
- Take Peppermint each morning in a veggie capsule to support gastrointestinal system comfort.
Soothing Stress Away
It’s possible that travel issues such as missing trains or losing reservations at your hotel can almost ruin the whole experience; An oil blend that fights stress away would have been helpful at the time. Keep this staple in your bag at all times!
- Breathe in the inviting aroma when your phone dies and you’re lost on the metro.
- Apply this oil blend to your wrists before heading out the door on a cliff diving excursion.
- Use it as a personal fragrance for a night out.
Dependable Digestion Blend
Traveling is simply an excuse to eat lots of food in a new place. If you’re gorging on churros and paella, empanadas and asado, or spicy curry and naan, you’ll want some assistance. When taken as a daily supplement, oil blend for digestion, with its antioxidant properties and cleansing benefits, will become your most faithful travel companion.
- Add 2 drops of this oil blend and 1 drop of Peppermint to your water bottle for a minty twist.
- Take this oil blend along with a multi-spectrum enzyme complex before each delicious meal.
Trusty T – Oil Blend Inspired by the legend of four 15th century French thieves
Recycled oxygen on airplanes and shared living spaces in hostels can always use a quick freshening. Also, you’ll want to give your body general wellness support to enjoy every second of your adventure. For best results, take the dynamic duo of this oil blend with you – a safe and gentle alternative for cleaning purpose without harsh chemicals.
- Ask the flight attendant for a hot hand towel; add 2–3 drops of this oil blend of Clove, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Cinnamon and Rosemary and wipe down your airplane seat for a fresh aroma before settling in for the flight.
- Add a drop of this oil blend to your morning tea or coffee at the local cafe for a flavor boost and to support general well-being.
- Spray around the room when you first check-in to your hotel to freshen your home away from home.
DIY Hand Sanitizer
Organic Aloe Vera Gel + Distilled Water / Floral Water + [Blended essential oil with the combination of Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon bark and Rosemary]
- 2% dilution
DIY disinfectant spray
Distilled water + Witch Hazel (If you choose not to add, shake it vigorously before use) + [Blended essential oil with the combination Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon bark and Rosemary]
- 2% dilution
Sometimes the best vacations push us far out of our comfort zones. That could include traveling to the other side of the world, swimming with sharks, or simply landing in a place where you don’t speak the language. That’s no reason for nervous tension or occasional sleeplessness to prevent you from having the time of your life. Keep Lavender with you, and you’ll be ready to roll.
- Fight the occasional restlessness from time zone changes by adding Lavender to a nighttime tea to improve sleep quality.
- Use the floral aromatic experience of Lavender for its calming scent before zip lining or roller coasters.
- Massage Lavender into skin with Base Oil after a day of sun bathing.
Tip: For even more uses of these five oils, take a travel-sized diffuser! These carry-on approved diffusers will help you refresh and uplift any space you’re in.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The essential oils used must be approved by GRAS, which are tested and can be taken orally.